The PiBOX India HDMI to VGA Adapter provides a flexible, portable solution for a VGA video only connection. Connect a HDMI-enabled source (computer or laptop or media player or game console) to an projector or VGA display with a VGA port. This allows you to “mirror” your source screen to a larger display or “extend” your desktop onto another screen for increased viewing area. Compatible with desktop computers, laptops, Apple TV, Roku streaming media players, DVD/Blu-ray players, cable boxes and other devices with an HDMI port.
- Mirror your display or stream high-quality content to an HDTV or HD projector from a compatible laptop or desktop computer with the HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Mirrors your display
- PC and Mac compatible
- Can use with laptops, Apple TV, Roku streaming players and DVD/Blu ray players or devices with HDMI output signal
- VGA cable required (not included)
- 1 year warranty from PiBOX India
This is a unidirectional device. It works from HDMI to VGA, not in reverse. A HDMI signal source can be connected to a VGA Display.
- PORTABLE ADAPTER connects a computer, laptop, or other device with HDMI output to a monitor or projector with a VGA port;
- USB POWERED ACTIVE ADAPTER
- HDMI TO VGA COMPATIBLE for connecting a computer, Raspberry Pi Kit, Xbox 360, Wii U or other device to a monitor or projector
1. Connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to the HDMI device (Raspberry Pi, xbox360, blu-ray..)
2. Connect the VGA cable of the monitor or projector to the VGA female port of the adapter
3. Turn on the HDMI and the display. This Adapter does not support audio output.
Checkout our PiBOX India HDMI to VGA Converter with Audio.