- COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc. | Useful for various Robotic Applications, Room Visitor Counter Systems, etc.
- Adjustable Range using preset (Using Potentiometer On board) | Mounting Hole of 2.5mm diameter for Easy Mounting.
- Operating Voltage : 5V DC Digital Output : logic one (+3.5V DC) logic zero (0V DC)
- This can in turn be used for detecting white/black lines (in line follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs)
- Note: Colors varies as per availability.
IR Multipurpose Sensor. Black and white line sensor for line follower also used in object detection and object identification robot , Widely used for line follower and obstacle sensing robot for black and white line and object. , 5V operated, easy to interface with wide range of microcontroller. Like ARDUINO,AVR,ARM,8051,PIC,MSP430 etc. , Sensing range is adjustable with inbuilt variable resistor. , Digital output. Output Voltage for High(1)- ~3.2v and Low(0) 0.0v , Sensing range : Min:1cm,Max:15cm